The crypto exchange world has been in a constant state of flux as new players enter the market and existing ones close down. With threats looming on all sides, it is difficult for traders to keep up with the latest developments.
Arsenal transfer news is a blog that covers the latest news and rumors about Arsenal. It has been around since 2010.
The summer transfer season is nearing, and speculation about who will go where is rife. Transfer Talk provides you the most up-to-date news on speculations, arrivals and departures, and, of course, completed transactions!
TOP STORY: Kulusevski will stay with Spurs
According to the Daily Mail, Tottenham Hotspur will exercise their option to acquire Dejan Kulusevski on a permanent basis at the conclusion of the season.
After failing to secure the signatures of Luis Diaz and Adama Traore, the 21-year-old joined Tottenham on a loan deal with Juventus for under £8 million in the January transfer window.
Despite this, the midfielder has won over Tottenham supporters and has established himself as a regular starter alongside Harry Kane and Son Heung-min, with the three combining for 27 goals in only eight Premier League games.
Spurs are reportedly looking to recruit the Sweden international on a permanent basis for £25 million at the conclusion of the season, according to the Mail. This may rise to £30 million if he plays for at least 45 minutes in at least half of Tottenham’s Premier League games, as well as qualifying for the Champions League.
Tottenham might keep Dejan Kulusevski. Getty Images/Visionhaus
– Watch ESPN FC Daily on ESPN+ (available in the United States only) – Don’t have ESPN? Get immediate access
GOSSIP ON PAPER
– According to Pedro Almeida, Paulo Dybala is in contact with Atletico Madrid. The Argentina international was made aware of the Spanish club’s interest, and the two sides are said to be in talks regarding a transfer this summer, when his Juventus contract ends. The arrival of Dusan Vlahovic from Fiorentina in January has put an end to Dybala’s future in Turin. Arsenal is also said to be interested in signing the 28-year-old offensive midfielder.
– Manchester City are interested in making a bid for Charles De Ketelaere of Club Brugge. Brugge will want at least €40 million for the 21-year-old offensive midfielder, according to Ekrem Konur. In his 32 games in the Belgian Pro League, the Belgium international has 14 goals and eight assists.
– For a cost of €40 million, Lazio midfielder Luis Alberto might return to Spain this summer. Despite being a great player for the Serie A club, Lazio are aiming to enhance their coffers with an approaching team overhaul at the conclusion of the season, according to Gazetta dello Sport. Alberto’s relationship with Lazio manager Mauricio Sarri is thought to be tight, which is one of the primary reasons he’s contemplating a move. Serie A heavyweights Juventus are also said to be keeping an eye on him.
– According to the Sun, Allan is expected to leave Everton at the end of the season as Frank Lampard tries to rebuild a faltering Toffees side. The 31-year-old has started 23 of the Premier League’s 28 games this season and has a year left on his contract, but Lampard seems to be more keen in signing Donny van de Beek on a permanent basis from Manchester United. The Brazil international seems to be one of several players departing Goodison Park this summer due to financial problems.
Chelsea transfer news is a podcast that covers all the latest Chelsea transfer news. It has over 1,000 episodes and it’s hosted by two of Chelsea’s most famous fans. Reference: chelsea transfer news.
- man utd transfer news
- liverpool transfer news
- espn transfer talk
- transfer news live
- transfer news goal