The Wonderful 101 Remastered is a sequel to the original game that released on Wii U in 2016. This new version of the game has an upgraded graphics engine and some new features, including trophies. Some of the trophies are obtained by beating certain levels or completing certain tasks, while others are earned by collecting experience points.
The wonderful 101 trophy guide and roadmap is a list of all the trophies for the Wonderful 101 Remastered. It’s been updated to include the October release date.
List of the Fantastic 101 Remastered Trophies can be found in this page. These awards may be found in The Wonderful 101 Remastered Trophy Guide.
Although the physical versions of Wonderful 101 Remastered may be delayed, the game’s electronic version is still set to release on May 22. Meanwhile, the complete collection of Trophies with this name has been searched online, so Trophy hunters among us may start preparing now. As usual, there’s a chance the listing contains spoilers, so proceed with caution.
Persona 6 Release Date & System Requirements may be found here.
The Wonderful 101 Remastered Trophies List
You may use the Trophy Guide to redeem and get prizes. The Wonderful 101 Remastered Trophies are listed below.
The Wonderful 101 Remastered Trophies (Platinum)
- Platinum Forever – Collect all of the awards.
The Wonderful 101 Remastered Trophies are gold.
- Complete all levels in 101 percent Challenging to become a 101 percent Beautiful Hero.
- Get the Unite Big ability if you have a battle-hardened band of heroes.
- Make a Platinum or high in most Operation Results displays with Platinum Paragon.
The Wonderful 101 Remastered Trophies (Silver)
- The Entire Beautiful 100 – Rally a total of 100 members.
- Total all key assignments for Operation Annihilation.
- Plunder half of the bathroom artwork as a treasure hunter.
- Get half of these Entire Terrific Figures when you discover Hunter.
- Get half of the hidden subterranean items as a full-fledged snooper.
The Wonderful 101 Remastered Trophies (Bronze)
- Complete the Prologue with the Beautiful 100!
- Conquer Laambo, the Vile and Violent Sixth!
- You Sunk My Giant! – Add up all of your performances.
- Become a Hero in Training by completing all stages on a regular basis.
- Tough Hero – Total all stages on Beautiful Hero
- Obtain 50 members for the group A Hundred Eyes View All.
- Every one of us has a little sense of justice – save 1000 people.
- Likeable Hero – Increase the quantity of masculinity to the maximum possible.
- Strike a Customized Block Shooter – A Slot to Be Proud Of
- Obtain all of the Hero Heart pieces by eating your heart out.
- En-gauged – Maximize the effectiveness of your Crucial Measure.
- Fully Charged – Increase your Unite Gauge to its full potential.
- Recruit an enemy by turning that evil frown upside down.
- Platinum! – Make a total of 10 Platinums from this Mission Result display.
- Make an average of Silver across all of the Operation Outcomes displays. – Using Unite Guts, repel ten attacks.
- Return to Sender – Use the Unite Sword to deflect 10 beams. – squirt 50 tosses.
- When Should I Borrow That? – Collect every kind of weapon dropped by an opponent.
- Become a Mixing Apprentice and mix 30 times.
- Wreck 3000 things as a rogue hero
- Battery Binge! – Collect 1000 Spectacular Batteries.
- O-Parts Fireplace – Go to O-Parts and collect 10000000P.
- Transcendent Teamwork — Use the Wonder-Liner 100 times to activate Unite Morph.
- Expand the Liner by 100 kilometers to go around the world.
- Uniting Dark Belt – In one combination, land three distinct types of Unite Morph strikes.
- – Good luck! – Make sure you use the evade bonus at least 10 times.
- Aspiring Technician – Learn three new skills.
- Morphing Maniac – Collect every single Unite Morph.
- Get all of the Custom Blocks with the Custom Blocker.
- Get all of the Terrific Documents and GEATHJERK Documents with Database Ace.
The Wonderful 101 Remastered Trophies List has been updated. Stay tuned for additional information about the game, and don’t forget to share it with your friends on social media. Subscribe to our newsletter, which is listed below, to get the most up-to-date information about gaming and gaming-related news. Also, for more frequent gaming updates, follow us on Twitter at @itsomggamer.
Little Nightmares is a game that was released in 2017. The game has been remastered and the trophies list for the remaster can be found on this site. Reference: little nightmares trophies.
- wonderful 101 platinum paragon
- wonderful 101 switch
- control trophies
- astro’s playroom trophies