It’s been a year since Stardew Valley launched, and fans are still playing. The game has come a long way from its humble beginnings as just another indie title on Steam Greenlight to the incredibly popular social farming simulator that it is today. In fact, just recently updates were released which introduced some new features for players to enjoy: fishing rods, access to more areas of the map via ferry system, and even marriage proposals!
“What is stardew valley” is a popular farming game that was released in 2016. The game has been updated with some handy new features.
Stardew Valley creator Eric Barone, also known as ConcernedApe, has surprised gamers with a couple new useful features in the RPG meets agricultural sim. On PC, the game received a fresh update this week. There’s no indication on when the update will be available for the Nintendo Switch, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S, Xbox Series X, or mobile devices just yet, but we do have the patch notes, which highlight the aforementioned changes. In the patch notes, Barone described the update as “minor,” but it includes “not just some new features, but also some significant technical improvements for modders.”
The file size of the update is unknown at the time of publication, which means we don’t know how long it will take to download. Because it isn’t huge and doesn’t include any new material, the download size should be tiny, but this is simply guesswork at this point.
The full patch notes for the update can be seen below, courtesy of the game’s official website:
Changes in the architecture
- The game was converted from XNA to MonoGame (targeting.NET Framework 4.5.2). (targeting .NET 5). This ensures the game’s long-term viability by allowing modders to access more than 4 GB of RAM.
- For mod writers, I made a few internal adjustments.
Changes in life quality
- You may now purchase/craft stacks of 25 goods by holding CTRL and shift at the same time.
- Many options now default to what they were the last time you played the game when you start a fresh save. Some options, such as zoom level, gamepad mode, and multiplayer server privacy, are not transferred.
- You may now construct or transfer agricultural structures into artifact locations. The artifact spots are destroyed as a result of this.
- You may now click on pets to push them out of the way when constructing or relocating a structure.
- You may now return products that were mistakenly sold within the same shopping session.
- When playing Journey of the Prairie King in multiplayer, the in-game time is now shown in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Grass planted using the Grass Starter during the Winter season no longer vanishes when the game is restarted (but it still won’t grow or spread).
Fixes for localization
- In the Hungarian version, Shane’s 6-heart event was soft-locked.
- In the Hungarian localization, erroneous backslash characters were fixed in several occurrences.
- In the French localization, there were a few typos that were fixed.
- In Livin’ Off The Land, an error was fixed that said that Super Cucumber could be caught in the winter.
Fixes on the surface
- On the different building construction options, commas were added to the price display.
- Collisions in the Calico Desert have been tweaked to prevent a small sorting problem on the elevated cliffside’s top-left edge.
- When Sebastian was working on his bike on the farm at 1:00 PM, his sprite would change into an improper position.
Fixes that are more general
- After finishing the Cryptic Note quest, reaching the Skull Cavern’s 100th floor will ensure a treasure chest.
- Hard mode mines might get permanently active due to a bug that was fixed.
- Radioactive Bars are now affected by the Blacksmith trade.
- When garden pots are harvested, any added nutrients are no longer lost.
- When dislodging flooring and other sorts of materials, the explosion radius was not focused.
- On a wet day, if you place a Garden Pot on Ginger Island, it will now spawn with its soil properly moistened.
- When relocating a cabin with a basement, the steps to the cellar would warp the players out of limits for the remainder of the play session.
- Entering the Farm on horseback from the south and activating an event might lead the player to get caught in a wall.
- Fixed a number of unseen tiles that were preventing fish activity bubbles from spawning in some areas of the Mountain lake.
- The tile on Elliott’s table supporting the plant was no longer accessible from behind.
- Some tiles on the left side of the beach farm were unbuildable, therefore they were fixed.
Android, iOS, Nintendo Switch, PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S, and Xbox Series X are all supported by Stardew Valley.
Watch This Video-
- stardew valley game
- stardew valley ps4
- stardew valley xbox one