Monaco’s players have been warned about their conduct after a video emerged of Tchouameni carrying out the synchronised dance routine with his team-mates in front of visiting journalists. The club had to pay an undisclosed fine, were forced to apologise and will now be facing sanctions from Uefa over their behaviour
The “psg vs real madrid” is a football match that has been taking place for many years. The match will take place on Saturday, February 3rd at the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium in Madrid.
• Best movements by Barnwell: 100-51 | 50-1 • The most recent important transfers • January transfer grades
GOSSIP ON PAPER (by Danny Lewis)
– According to The Daily Star, Juventus are hoping that Manchester City’s pursuit of Borussia Dortmund attacker Erling Haaland would enable them to rush in and sign Gabriel Jesus. The Serie A club expects a £65 million transfer fee and believes that a move to Italy might attract the Brazilian ahead of the 2022 World Cup.
– According to The Sun, Internazionale and Juventus are both interested in signing Conor Gallagher, who is currently on loan at Crystal Palace from Chelsea. Although Gallagher is thought to desire to return to Chelsea and push for a position at Stamford Bridge, scouts from the Italian teams were there for Palace’s encounter against Manchester City.
– According to Ekrem Konur, Benfica want €80 million for talismanic striker Darwin Nunez, who has 26 goals and two assists in 33 games across all competitions this season. This season, the 22-year-old has been linked with Manchester City, Barcelona, and other clubs.
– According to Fabrizio Romano, Bayern Munich has not been interested in signing Antonio Rudiger since January, but the Chelsea defender has been contacted by at least three teams in recent weeks, including Juventus. Juventus are attempting to sign Rudiger as a free agent once his contract expires in the summer, but the Germany international has yet to decide on his next club.
– According to Football Insider, Divock Origi has informed Liverpool that he wants to leave over the summer since the Belgian has fallen lower down the pecking order since Luis Diaz’s arrival from Porto in January. AC Milan is thought to be interested in signing the attacker, and Liverpool are poised to let him go.
- psg champions league