Apple has unveiled a range of its new products, including the newest iPhones, iPads and their latest smartwatch. The company also announced that they will be launching an online store in China.
The apple event apple watch 7 is a product that Apple has released. It’s a new device that will be available on September 22nd.
It’s Possible That You’re Interested In
Apple unveiled new goods in its California live virtual event late Tuesday, in a much-anticipated global event. The new entry-level iPad, iPad mini, Apple Watch Series 7, and iPhone 13 series are all included. Apple’s new iPhone is more sophisticated than its predecessor. The iPhone 13 mini and iPhone 13 will be available in India starting September 24. At the same time, the iPhone 13 Pro will go on sale on October 30 and the iPhone 13 Pro Max will go on sale on November 13. Let’s take a closer look at these recently released goods.
The iPhone 13 series comes in four different versions. The iPhone 13 Mini, iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, and iPhone 13 Pro Max are among them. The iPhone 13 Mini and the iPhone 13 are grouped together.
13 and 13 mini iPhones
- The iPhone 13 Mini has a 5.4-inch Super Retina XDR OLED display with a resolution of 2340 x 1080 pixels and a density of 476 pixels per inch. The iPhone 13 has a 6.1-inch Super Retina XDR OLED display with a resolution of 25321170 pixels and a density of 476ppi. Both versions have been designed in a circular form. HDR, True Tone, Wide Color (P3), and Haptic Touch are all supported by this panel. These phones have a maximum brightness of 800 nits.
- The smartphone has an oleophobic covering that resists fingerprints. The IP68 rating applies to these iPhones. This implies that in 6 meters of water, these models will operate for 30 minutes. The phones are both made of aluminum. Product Red, Starlight, Midnight, Blue, and Pink will be available for both models. Ceramic shields on the display and glass on the rear panel have been utilized for protection.
- Both smartphones have storage options of 128GB, 256GB, and 512GB.
Also see: Are Apple headphones worth the money or are they overpriced?
- The newest A15 Bionic processor powers the new phones. It also features a six-core CPU and a four-core GPU.
- When it comes to weight, the iPhone 13 small weighs 141 grams while the iPhone 13 weighs 174 grams.
- Take a peek at their camera set-up now. Both versions feature a 12 megapixel dual back camera. The wide-angle is supported by one lens, while the ultra-wide-angle is supported by the other. The ultra-wide lens has an aperture of /2.4, while the wide lens has an aperture of /1.6. It has a 120-degree coverage. Both cameras have a 2x optical zoom and a 5x digital zoom. A 12-megapixel lens is provided for selfies.
- Both smartphones include portrait mode, bokeh effect, and depth adjustment for better photos. Shift optical image stabilization has been applied to it. It can capture panoramas at a resolution of 63 megapixels. Night Mode, Deep Fusion, Smart HDR 4, and Live Photos are among the modes available. It features a cinematic videography mode. You’ll be able to record in 1080p 30fps with this. Simultaneously, HDR video recording and 4K Dolby Vision recording will be possible. Slow-motion movies in full HD quality will also be possible for the user.
- Let’s take a look at the battery. Both versions will come with a lithium-ion battery that supports 15W MagSafe and 7.5W Qi wireless charging. The 20W adaptor, according to Apple, can charge up to 50% in 30 minutes. The iPhone 13 Mini has a 17-hour video playback time, a 13-hour streaming video playback time, and a 55-hour audio playback time. Similarly, the iPhone 13 will have a video playback time of 19 hours, 15 hours of streaming video playback time, and 75 hours of audio playback time.
Take a peek at the ones created by professionals.
- The iPhone 13 Pro features a 6.1-inch Super Retina XDR OLED display with Promotion, which has a resolution of 25321170 pixels and a density of 460ppi. The iPhone 13 Pro Max, on the other hand, features a huge 6.7-inch Super Retina XDR OLED display with a resolution of 27781284 pixels and a pixel density of 458ppi.
- ProMotion technology and a 120Hz refresh rate are included in this panel. HDR, True Tone, Wide Color (P3), and Haptic Touch are all supported by both screens. These gadgets have a maximum brightness of 1,200 nits.
- The screen has an oleophobic fingerprint-resistant covering. Both phones are made of stainless steel. Both versions will be available in the colors Graphite, Gold, Silver, and Sierra Blue. Their display is made of ceramic shields, while the rear panel is made of glass. The IP68 rating applies to these iPhones. That means, these versions will last 30 minutes in water that is 6 meters deep.
- Both smartphones have storage capacities of 128GB, 256GB, 512GB, and 1TB.
- The newest A15 Bionic processor is also used in these phones. It also features a six-core CPU and a four-core GPU.
- When it comes to the camera, both versions have a 12-megapixel triple rear camera system. The first lens may be used for telephoto, the second for wide-angle, and the third for ultra-wide-angle. The telephoto lens’ aperture is /2.8, the wide lens’ aperture is /1.5, and the ultra-wide lens’ aperture is /1.8. It has a 120-degree coverage. Both gadgets include a 2x optical zoom and a 15x digital zoom. A 12-megapixel lens is provided in front for selfies once again.
- Portrait mode, bokeh effect, and depth adjustment are all available, just as they are on smaller devices. Shift optical image stabilization has been applied to it. It can capture panoramas at a resolution of 63 megapixels. Night Mode, Deep Fusion, Smart HDR 4, and Live Photos are among the modes available. In Night Mode, all three cameras will be able to utilize at the same time for the first time.
- For videography, these phones include a cinematic mode. You’ll be able to record in Full HD (1080p) at 30 frames per second with this. Simultaneously, HDR video recording and 4K Dolby Vision recording will be possible. Slow-motion movies in full HD quality will also be possible for the user.
- Both versions will come with a lithium-ion battery that supports 15W MagSafe wireless charging as well as 7.5W Qi wireless charging. This 20W adaptor, according to the manufacturer, can charge up to 50% in 30 minutes. The iPhone 13 Pro has a video playback time of 122 hours, 20 hours of streaming video playback time, and 75 hours of audio playback time. Similarly, the iPhone 13 Pro Max has a video playback time of 28 hours, 25 hours of streaming video playback time, and 95 hours of audio playback time.
What’s new with iPads these days?
Apple has also announced the release of two new iPads. There is an entry-level model as well as a small model.
- A 10.2-inch display will be available on the next iPad. Like the previous iPad, it will include a Touch ID Home button.
- It also works with a Logitech Rugged Keyboard Trackpad and an Apple Smart Keyboard.
- The Apple Pencil first generation is also supported on the Tab.
- The 64GB storage version will set you back Rs 46,900, while the 256GB storage option will set you back Rs 60,900.
Also see: WWDC 2021: Apple’s Biggest Announcements, From iOS 15 to New Features
- Touch ID is located on the top button of the iPad mini, which features an 8.3-inch all-screen display with thin and consistent bezels.
- The iPad mini has a 12MP camera with True Tone flash on the back. 4K video recording will also be possible with this. There is a 12.2MP ultra-wide camera on the front.
- Stereo audio is also supported by the gadget.
- It features Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth, USB-C, and 5G connection for communication.
- The 64GB model is Rs 30,900, while the 256GB model is Rs 44,900.
Series 7 of the Apple Watch
The new series has a design that is comparable to the preceding series 6. The display is surrounded by narrow 1.7mm bezels. In Always On Display mode, the brightness will be increased by 70%. The new watch, on the other hand, has a revamped large button. The watch will have 50 percent more text on the screen than the Series 6 watch. There will also be a complete keyboard accessible for typing. The watch has an IP6X waterproof rating. That is, while wearing it, you will be able to swim.
New watch faces have been introduced to Series 7 as well as other new features. With only 8 minutes of charging, it can monitor sleep for up to 8 hours. It is compatible with USB-C rapid charging cables. The watch will charge 30% quicker as a result of this. The watch’s battery will last for 18 hours in total. Outdoor cycling will be better supported on the Watch 7 series. In the event of a fall while riding a bike or while on a vacation, the watch’s fall assistance function will call emergency services. The Fitness Plus app will allow you to share your exercises with your pals.
The dial is available in three different materials: aluminum, stainless steel, and titanium. This watch will be available in five color options: black, gold, blue, red, and dark green for the aluminum versions. The Series 7 will be available for $399 (about Rs 29,379).
Apple has unveiled a range of new products at their event in Brooklyn, New York. Reference: apple event new iphone.
- apple event review 2021
- apple update today
- apple event 2021 live updates
- apple event highlights 2021
- apple event ios 15