In 2022, Android will reach its maximum of 10 billion users. In order to sustain the demand and keep using up limited resources, Google has been working on a number of new features in Android Q. But when it comes down to fixing older devices that are running outdated versions of android OS, they’re going straight back to the drawing board with software patches instead.
The “how to fix stuck startup screen via adb” is a problem that has been present for a while. There are 4 ways on how to fix the issue.
One of the most typical difficulties with an Android smartphone is that it would not start. This bug affects brands like as Samsung, LG, HTC, Huawei, Motorola, OnePlus, and others.
It’s not only common. Your smartphone will likewise be rendered worthless as a result of this. Because the user interface on your smartphone does not start up.
Other Android smartphone issues, at the very least, allow you to utilize your phone to some level. Here’s how to get rid of the “Android is beginning stuck” message.
Why Is Android Having Trouble Starting Apps?
Your Android smartphone may be stuck in the boot animation for a variety of reasons.
Android stuck on the startup screen is inconvenient and, to some degree, a significant issue. It makes it impossible for you to use your smartphone.
In the worst-case situation, you’ll need to buy a new phone.
Let’s take a look at some of the reasons your Android smartphone is stuck in a boot loop.
- You attempted to root your smartphone or change the Android OS. It’s possible that if you’re not diligent or skilled, certain files could get damaged, resulting in “Android stuck at startup.”
- Your Android smartphone was recently updated. It’s possible that the update didn’t install or complete correctly.
- Downloads may have infected you with malware or viruses.
- It’s possible that a freshly installed program is the source of the issue.
- You didn’t correctly follow the instructions while flashing a custom ROM. It’s also possible that something is wrong with the modified ROM.
- You installed a program that came from an unknown source.
- There might be a problem with your SD card.
- These are some of the most prevalent causes of an android smartphone becoming stuck at the start-up screen. At the very least, understanding this will help with troubleshooting.
How Do I Get Out Of A Stuck Start-Up Screen?
Now that you’ve figured out what’s causing the issue, go on to the next step. It’s time to diagnose and repair your gadget.
Partition Cache Wipe
The cache partition stores transient system data. Your Android smartphone will be able to access applications more quickly and effectively as a result of this.
A boot loop may be solved by wiping your cache partition.
- Turn your phone off.
- To enter Factory Recovery Mode, hold down the Volume Up + Power buttons once the device has been turned off. Depending on the smartphone manufacturer, this might be different. Others will need you to hit Volume Down + Power or Volume Down + Volume Up + Power.
- Use the Volume Up and Down buttons to navigate after you’re in Factory Recovery Mode.
- Select Partition Cache Wipe and confirm using the Power, Volume Up or Volume Down buttons.
Entering safe mode might assist you in resolving the issue. It’s possible that you just installed an app that’s causing the issue.
And you can’t get out of it because of the boot loop. Troubleshooting is possible in safe mode. To enter safe mode, follow these steps:
- Hold down the Power button for a few seconds.
- In the Power menu, tap and hold the ‘Power off’ or ‘Shut down’ option.
- The message “Reboot to safe mode” will show on the screen.
- To confirm and launch Safe Mode on your Android phone, press ‘OK.’
For all devices, see our article on how to get rid of annoying applications and how to boot into safe mode.
Reset the factory settings
A Reset the factory settings erases all your data. This leaves your smartphone like how it was when it came fresh out of the box.
Make sure to create a backup before Reset the factory settingsting your phone.
- Switch off your phone.
- To enter Factory Recovery Mode, press Volume Up + Power Button once the device has been turned off. This, too, may vary depending on the smartphone manufacturer. Others demand you to hit Volume Up + Volume Down + Power Button or Volume Down + Volume Up + Volume Down + Power Button. Try the others if the first doesn’t work.
- To navigate in Factory Recovery Mode, use the volume buttons up and down.
- Navigate to Reset the factory settings and use either the power button or volume buttons to confirm the action.
Install the most recent Android software
Installing a fresh version of Android software may be all it takes to get your gadget to start up again. The corrupted and damaged files will be overwritten.
This is simple to achieve using Dr.fone. Aside from the “Android Is Stuck At Start” problem, It can repair a variety of Android system issues, including as app crashes, Play Store issues, and black screen of death.
How to Fix Issues With Android Devices
NB: Before you begin android repair, make sure your smartphone is in download mode. This may be accomplished by:
For use with devices that have a Home Button
- Shut off your phone or tablet.
- For 5 to 10 seconds, press and hold the Volume Down, Home, and Power keys.
- To enter Download mode, release all buttons and push the Volume Up button.
For Devices that don’t have a Home Button
- Turn the gadget off.
- For 5 to 10 seconds, press and hold the Volume Down, Bixby, and Power buttons.
- To enter Download mode, release all buttons and push the Volume Up button.
- dr.fone may be downloaded for free.
- dr.fone should be installed and started.
- Connect your Android phone to the computer
- Select Repair from the dr.fone user interface.
Select Android Repair from the drop-down menu.
- In the “device information screen,” enter your device’s details and pick Next
Input your device’s information.
- A pop-up window will appear. “000000” should be entered. Always make a backup of your smartphone.
Enter “000000” and click “OK.”
- It will begin downloading the firmware onto your smartphone after you confirm.
- Simply unplug and restart your smartphone after you’ve finished.
Purchase a New Smartphone
This is for when everything else has failed. Then it is time to Purchase a New Smartphone.
To be honest, some issues are unsolvable, and purchasing a new smartphone is the quickest and most costly solution.
Only use this option if all of the other alternatives have failed.
I’ve also had the “Android stopped at beginning” problem, and it wasn’t a nice experience. I attempted to root my smartphone device, which resulted in the issue.
To solve the problem, I tried the first four options. It might work for you. But for me, it didn’t. So I had to Purchase a New Smartphone.
The issue of “Android stopped at startup” is aggravating. In the worst-case situation, your smartphone might be rendered worthless.
If you follow these steps, you’ll have a better chance of getting your smartphone back in working order.
You May Also Enjoy
As a technology enthusiast. Kelvin spends the most of his time fiddling with things and staying current with the newest gadgets and technology.
“nokia 5 stuck on powered by android” is a problem that has been present for a while. Nokia has released 4 ways to fix the issue.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I fix my Android stuck on startup screen?
A: If your Android device is stuck on the startup screen, it may be due to a failed attempt at an update. In order for you to fix this issue, connect your phone or tablet via usb cable and then use adb reboot bootloader.
Why is my phone stuck on starting Android?
A: The starting Android menu is one of the most commonly stuck menus on mobile devices. There are many reasons for it, but if you have not used your device in a long time then turn off airplane mode and restart your device by unplugging it from its charger.
What to do if my phone is stuck on restarting?
A: If your phone is stuck on restarting, try removing the battery for awhile.
- android is upgrading… starting apps
- android is starting loop
- samsung phone stuck on boot screen
- samsung galaxy s5 stuck on android is starting
- android is starting optimizing app